Monday, February 8, 2010

ATC 3

This ATC is a portrait of where I come from. "Di dove se?" means "where are you from?" in Italian. The drawing is of a family portrait taken while my brother was baking in my momma's oven. The dogs in the upper right is a cutout from proofs I had made. Black dog is Roxy and white is named Brandy Alexander. I'm guessing you can tell which one craves for the most attention. Brandy is old and terribly arthritic. I love her dearly. She is my girl. The bottom row of photos are scanned photos from childhood. the first is of my brother, uncle, grandma, and myself. I would practice standing in the Model T and tap dances with my grandmother while my brother would be running around shooting Nerf guns. The center is a photo of our first Labrador, a chocolate named Hershey. She was a good girl to let me put her in a swing! The third is of my brother and I goofing off... which was, and still tends to be, a regular occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment