My objective at the moment is to help students become competent, confident, and empathetic people. It is important that I help students become involved in art, learn to love art and its benefits, and help students grow into individuals with ideals that can help our society grow. Of course I would like students to grow an appreciation for art and the different applications that can assist their mental, emotional and physical state. It is important that students realize how art is all around, and how deeply intrinsic and powerful it can be.
I came up with this objective by listing phrases that advocate the connection of art, life, and well-being. It is very important for me to teach art in a way that excites, motivates, and develops emotions towards life. It is important for students to become aware of the value art has on our daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment